Posted by Karen Thornalley
What are your top three secrets to success?
- Customer service – going the extra mile
- Honesty and integrity
- Know your market
- What is the one thing you wish someone had taught you or told you when you first started out in property and why?
Never wait until tomorrow - always follow up and be quick to respond. You only have one chance to impress a buyer
- What is the most vital business tool that estate agents should have at their disposal in today's market and why?
A good smart phone – we live in an “instant society”
- Do you remember the first property you sold? Please tell us about it.
My first month in real estate was a roller coaster ride - I SOLD 7 properties
- What advice would you give to new kids on the block about making a success in their career in property?
Have some money in the bank
Get to know your area and your competitors as fast as you can
Never give up - work…. work…. work….
Always remember if you control the stock you control the market
In addition, please include your Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter addresses (this is optional and will not influence whether we use the profile or not).