Guide on Corporate Law Firms in Dubai for Business Start-Ups
Thinking of entering the huge business world that Dubai has to offer, but unsure of the legalities?
What you need is a reliable law firm in Dubai. One that can handle not only your business interests but any other legal issue that may occur along the way. James Berry & Associates is one of the leading corporate law firms in Dubai.
James Berry & Associates: A leading Corporate Law Firm in Dubai
Experts in corporate law in Dubai, James Berry & Associates are one of the most reputable companies and can boast an impressive list of high flyers amongst their clients.
The one thing that gives James Berry & Associates the edge over any other law firm in Dubai is the knowledge and experience gained from many successful years of practicing law.
There expert advice will take your business to new levels. Advising on legal troubles regarding copyrights, employee work rights, transactional setups and startup registrations.
Why Hire James Berry & Associates As Your Professional Law Firm?
With a collection of positive testimonials from a number of clients, this firm proves to be a trusted source for your legal requirements. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose James Berry & Associates:
1. Commercially Viable
As the leading corporate law firm in Dubai, James Berry & Associates provides comprehensive legal services to both multinationals and small businesses in Dubai.
As corporate law experts they offer excellent legal services in areas such as:
- Banking & Finance
- Commercial Law
- Company Incorporation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Corporate Management Buy-Ins and Buy-Outs
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- E-Commerce & IT
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Intellectual Property
2. Real Estate Kings
The real estate business in Dubai is a precious commodity with a very big yield. When it comes to real estate corporate law and advice, James Berry & Associates is one of the best options for all your answers and help.
They can advise on:
- Residential property purchases or sales, relating to completed properties or “off plan” properties.
- Commercial leases and related ancillary documentation.
- Drafting of powers of attorney.
- Handover issues.
- Landlord and tenant laws in Dubai.
- Disputes with developers, relating to properties purchased “off plan”. We represent clients at arbitration; we also refer disputes to local Arabic advocates, when particular cases can only be filed in the local courts.
3. Dubai Free Zone
As a welcoming gesture for international companies and expat businesses to thrive in Dubai, the city has been marked as a free trade zone.
It offers the following benefits to foreign investors:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- Zero income tax
- Zero corporate tax
- No import or export tax
- Low cost of operations
- State of the art IT infrastructure and facilities
- Fast-track business set-up & licensing
- Dedicated business support services including integrated online E-Business system offering tenants fast and efficient services at the touch of a button
- Access to regional pool of talented technical and engineering professionals
- Stable and clear regulation
- Access to consumer markets of 5 billion people
James Berry & Associates can help you get licensing and help you set up your dream business in a financial hub like Dubai. For any legal queries or concerns there is only one corporate law firm in Dubai, contact James Berry & Associates.
For more information please Visit :- www.jamesberrylaw.com
For more information please contact :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Expat Life Magazine